October 13th & 20th, 2015 | 20:30h – 21:30h
The headstand Sirsasan can be a challenging asana and its process can feel frustrating, sometimes lacking time in class for really learning it.
This course offers the time and personal guided space and corrections to built the fundamentals of this asana, to learn to go up safely and to losen up fear!
- Understand the basic principles of aligment in the posture and mecanics of the body.
- Precisely learn to go up in 8 steps according to your body and level.
- Building up confidence, loosing the fear!
- Time for personal corrections.
- Learn how to practice by yourself in a collective class or at home.
Udi Malka Studio: 51 Rue des Francs, 1040 Etterbeek
40€ the two dates; 20€ just one day
Reserve: Laia Puig Escandell IBAN:BE39 3630 2496 5719 BIC:BBRUBEBB