Yoga of the Heart® is a practice specially designed for people who are recovering from cardiac disease, cancer or any other debilitating disease. It is also useful for people with family histories or/and risk factors. Through a gentle practice of physical postures, breathing exercises, relaxation, visualisation and meditation, one can safely come back to the body, start to recover or help to live with the disease.
It is adviced to follow a specific diet from a professional next to the lessons.
You are not able to join if you suffer from any of these:
- Left Anterior Descending Artery Disease or LAD
- Unestable Angina
- Severe Carotidea Disease
- Aortic Abdominal Aneurism
- Non controlled Hipertension (stage 11 or higher)
- Primary brain or metastasis
- Primary bone or metastasis
Contact me directly for a private session or a collective class.